Laser Cut Card Plants with Glue
£7.49 – £9.99
- PLANTS – A range of laser-cut card plants
- CARD – Produced from laser-cut card
- OO/HO GAUGE – Made to scale with our extensive range of OO/HO scale model railway scenery
- EASY TO BUILD – Simple to construct, shape, and place
- CHOOSE TYPE – Choose between Ferns, Dock Leaves, Reeds, Weeds, or Mixed Pack
The Laser Cut Card Plants by War World Scenics are a simple way of adding variety to your layouts, supplementing them with bursts of vegetation. These plants are ideal for OO/HO gauge/scale scenery and landscapes. Precisely laser-cut from high-quality card, they are easy to construct, shape, and place wherever required using the supplied 5ml pot of WWS Card Glue. Simply use a scalpel to carefully remove the plant from the card, then glue, fold, and roll the plant as appropriate, placing the finished piece in your diorama. Choose between a range of plant types or a Mixed Pack containing a sheet of each of the four types available.
Here at War World Scenics, we are passionate about modelling and we always try to improve our products and continually create innovative new additions to our huge range. Whether you need scenery materials such as static grass and tufts, modelling materials such as ABS and balsa, or even model structures like bridges and platforms, we guarantee you’ll find what you need.
Choose Between: Ferns (24), Dock Leaves (40), Reeds (24), Weeds (24), Mixed Pack (56). All supplied with 5ml pot of WWS Card Glue. Instructions Included.