Frequently asked questions
The information below answers the questions we’re asked most often. If you still need some help with your order, head to our Contact Us page.
If you email us at firstname.lastname@example.org straight away after placing the order, we might be able to change or cancel your order. Once your order has been processed however it is not possible to change or cancel it.
Login into your WWScenics account and go to Orders, then click on View your latest order. At the bottom of the page, you will see Tracking Information with the Provider, Tracking number and Date. Click on the Track button in order to track your order on the provider’s website.
We are sorry that you cannot login into your account. You can click on “Lost your password” in order to rest your password.
If you are still having issues, please email email@example.com and we will do our best to assist you.
Answer…Unfortunately, we do not sell different sized sieve heads for the Micro Applicator. Only the Pro Grand Applicator comes with three different sized sieve heads.
Here are some key things for you to check when applying static grass using our applicator:
- Use a powerful brand-new battery (PP3 9V battery).
- Do not fill the hopper with too much grass, as the grass needs to have space to move.
- Only apply a smear of basing glue on the required area and make sure to apply the basing grass before it dries. Room temperature can affect this.
- Do not apply too much basing grass to the area. If you cover the basing glue with too much grass it will not stand but go flat.
- Once you have applied the basing grass and cannot see the basing glue anymore, add some layering spray before applying the layering grass.
- Make sure the crocodile clip is near the applicator’s head when applying the grass. You do not need to put a nail or screw into your model.
- Here is a video showing how to use the applicator: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v-E_ElExUts&feature=youtu.be
Unfortunately, we do not have any stockists in Europe or North America. All our products are sold online and shipped from the UK.
We would recommend using our D-Baller which has been specifically designed to get rid of static grass balls. Here is a video showing how to use this useful tool: https://www.wwscenics.com/product/modelling-with-martyn-2/
Our New Shop will be open to the public from Monday January 30th 2023
Current Opening Times:
Mon-Fri: 10am – 3pm
Saturday: 10am – 2pm
Click-and-Collect is not yet available. However, you can still place an order and collect it by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Keep an eye out on our Social Media for more information in the near future
We are sorry that this has happened. If you could email us a photo of what you have received our Customer Service Team will help resolve the issue for you.