We Ship Worldwide with Free UK Shipping on orders £25+
Green Stuff Sculpting Kits
£8.99 – £9.99
- SCULPTING KITS – Green stuff sculpting kits by War World Gaming
- GREEN STUFF – Choose between 4”, 6” or 8” Green Stuff Sculpting Kits with tools or a 10” strip only
- VARIOUS MATERIALS – Green stuff can be used on plastic, resin or metal miniatures
- MINIATURES – Fill in gaps on your miniature models and figures
- TOOLS – A range of sculpting tools (2) and modelling files (2) are included in the sculpting kits
The Green Stuff Sculpting Kits by War World Gaming provide an ideal starting point for your green stuff modelling experience. Green stuff is a two-part putty that is ideal for your modelling requirements, from sculpting extra details onto your models or filling in gaps and repairing your miniatures or figures.
This modelling putty can be applied to plastic, resin and metal miniatures once the two colours have been mixed together. Once fully cured, the green stuff can be painted, and other components can be glued to the area. It also has a long work-life, recommended at 1 hour, and holds fine detail. Green stuff doesn’t shrink as it cures and it is the putty of choice when sculpting models for wargames such as Warhammer, Age of Sigmar, Dungeons and Dragons etc.
Included in the kit are also different sculpting tools and modelling files. The two sculpting tools provided are double ended and designed specifically to shape or sculpt the green stuff, whether to sculpt figures or models, or to fill in gaps in your miniatures. The supplied files are ideal for removing any excess and providing a professional and seamless finish.
Choose Between: Small Sculpting Kit with 4” Green Stuff & 4 Tools, Medium Sculpting Kit with 6” Green Stuff & 4 Tools, Large Sculpting Kit with 8” Green Stuff & 4 Tools or 10” Green Stuff Only.
Small Kit, Medium Kit, Large Kit, 10" (25cm) Strip
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.