£4.99 – £19.99
- BALLAST GLUES – Railway Track Ballast Glue range of Adhesives by War World Scenics
- SIZES – Supplied in variety of bottle sizes
- EASY TO USE – Simply apply to the appropriate surfaces and allow to dry
- DRIES CLEAR – Ensuring minimal mess
- IDEAL – The perfect glue for adhering ballast/stones and basing materials to model railway landscapes or wargame layouts and dioramas and model bases
The Railway Track Ballast Glues range by War World Scenics are the ideal way to apply ballast and basing materials to model railway landscapes or wargame layouts and dioramas and model bases. Available in a range of sizes for your convenience, in resealable bottles with a nozzle for easy application. Also in this range is our Sand & Gravel Fixer, a specialised glue for repairing and reapplying any loose ballast or scenery materials. All glues in this range dry clear, are easy to apply and hold strong. If you require a faster drying time, as a water-based glue you may simply run a hairdryer over the area to make it dry quicker.
Here at War World Scenics, we are passionate about modelling and we always try to improve our products and continually create innovative new additions to our huge range. Whether you need scenery materials such as static grass and tufts, modelling materials such as ABS and balsa, or even
model structures like bridges and platforms, we guarantee you’ll find what you need.
Railway Track Ballast Glues are available in a range of bottle sizes: 250ml, 500ml, 1000ml. Sand & Gravel Fixer is available in 100ml bottle only.