Snowy Mountain Top Bundle
- Great Value Bundle to Enhance Any Snowy Winter Layout or Diorama
- Use as the Grass for the Base of Your Scene and Layer the Snow on Top
- Sprinkle Snow on Top of Buildings, Tufts or Trees for a Frozen Finish
This very versatile Snowy Mountain Top Bundle will allow you to create any snowy, winter-themed model scenery. Can be used for any gauge and scale of layout or diorama. You can use the Snow Scatter to create a thin dusting effect or heavily for packed snow drifts, producing perfect seasonal scenes. Apply some Layering Spray before your grass and scatter to seal it in place when you apply it.
How to Create a Snowy Mountain Top Scene:
- Use a Baseboard for your base. Create hills and texture with Modelling Metal Sheets and some Superglue Accelerator Spray to glue it in place.
- Prepare the base by painting it if you wish or apply the first layer of Static Grass following the Pro Grass Layering System Method. Use the Basing Glue and then apply your grass with a Static Grass Applicator.
- Build Layers of grass with the Layering Spray. First use the Spring colour, then the Melting Snow Scatter and finally the Snow Scatter.
- Just peel & stick the Iced Winter Tufts where required to represent bushes or overgrown grass patches.
- Enhance your scene with some Seafoam Trees flocked with the Snow Scatter and some Black Ballast. You can also add some colour with our Mixed Flower Tufts.
- 6mm Iced Winter Static Grass Tufts x 100
- 2mm Spring Static Grass 30g
- 2mm Melting Snow Scatter 30g
- 2mm Snow Scatter 30g
There are no reviews yet.