Scratch Aid Factory
- BUILDINGS – Low Relief Factory Scratch Aid Buildings by War World Scenics
- SCRATCH AID – Part of our range of low profile scratch aid buildings
- MDF – Laser Cut from MDF for an easily assembled and sturdy structure
- SCALE – Scaled for OO/HO Gauge Model Rail
- IDEAL – For creating personalised buildings for Model Rail Layouts or Dioramas
30 in stock
The Low Relief Factory is part of the range of Scratch Aid Buildings by War World Scenics. This range includes a variety of simple structures for scratch building your own scenery to suit your layout or diorama. Scaled for OO/HO Gauge Model Rail, these buildings are laser cut from MDF for an easily assembled and sturdy structure. They are also supplied unpainted and untextured, providing the perfect canvas for a fully customised and personalised exterior. Simply apply your own paints, renders or any suitable scenic materials to create the appearance you desire. The Low Relief Factory is available individually.
Here at War World Scenics, we are passionate about modelling and we always try to improve our products and continually create innovative new additions to our huge range. Whether you need scenery materials such as static grass and tufts, modelling materials such as ABS and balsa, or even model structures like bridges and platforms, we guarantee you’ll find what you need.
Dimensions (Width x Height x Depth): 357mm x 137mm x 81mm