£6.20 – £19.99
- BASING GLUES – Basing Glue range of Adhesives by War World Scenics
- SIZES – Supplied in variety of bottle sizes
- EASY TO USE – Simply apply to the appropriate surfaces and allow to dry
- DRIES CLEAR – Ensuring minimal mess
- IDEAL – The perfect glue for applying the base layer of static grass any model railway or wargame layout and dioramas
Static Grass Basing Glues by War World Scenics are the ideal starting point for applying static grasses to your desired surface. Available in a range of sizes for your convenience, in resealable bottles with a nozzle for easy application. Basing glue is ideal for 1mm & 2mm basing static grass as the initial base layer of your landscape. It dries quickly and provides better qualities for working with static grass than PVA. Whether covering broad landscapes or applying fine details to a miniature base, our Static Grass Basing Glue is perfect for you.
Here at War World Scenics, we are passionate about modelling and we always try to improve our products and continually create innovative new additions to our huge range. Whether you need scenery materials such as static grass and tufts, modelling materials such as ABS and balsa, or even
model structures like bridges and platforms, we guarantee you’ll find what you need.
The Basing Glues are available in a range of bottle sizes: 250ml, 500ml, 1000ml.