We Ship Worldwide with Free UK Shipping on orders £25+
Pro Grass Grand Static Grass Applicator & Embankment Kit
- Pro Grass Applicator & Embankment Kit by War World Scenics
- This kit, including our Pro Grass Applicator, provides everything you need to create your own embankment grass layout
- Static Grass is produced from ultra-realistic fibres
- Ideal for any model railway layout or model diorama
- Kit contains 1 x Pro Grass Applicator, 1 x Summer 2mm Static Grass, 1 x Autumn 4mm Static Grass, 1 x Patchy 4mm Static Grass, 1 x Dead 4mm Static Grass & 1 x Wild Meadow 6mm Static Grass
30 in stock
The Pro Grass Applicator & Embankment Kit is great for railway layouts and model dioramas to create a realistic grass embankment landscape. You can achieve a realistic look for your layout with our unique selection of grasses. The 2mm basing grass is an ideal first layer, and the 4mm and 6mm layering grasses can then be used to add depth and build grass height. The applicator uses a static electrical current to charge the static grass fibres, causing them to arrange in a vertical position on your selected surface, giving a realistic 3D effect and only requires a 9v battery (not supplied). With the addition of our 3 applicator hopper heads in sizes small, medium and large, the applicator can be used with static grass fibres from 1mm to 12mm in length, enabling the user to achieve a realistic layered grass effect on any model railway layout, wargaming battleboard, model base or diorama and for this, weve also included a range of unique grass colour blends and lengths and our Basing Glue.
1 x Pro Grass Applicator (with 3 Sieve Heads – small, medium & large)
1 x 100g Summer 2mm Static Basing Grass
1 x 20g Autumn 4mm Static Layering Grass
1 x 20g Patchy 4mm Static Layering Grass
1 x 20g Dead 4mm Static Layering Grass
1 x 20g Wild Meadow 6mm Static Layering Grass
Full detailed instructions are also supplied, and we also have tutorial videos available online.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.