Scenery Modelling Brush for Paint or Glue Brush – Size 12
- Size 12 Model Scenery Brush
- Ideal for applying paint to any model scenery or terrain
- Can also be used to apply glue to scenery before applying modelling or basing materials
- Perfect for applying paint or glue on any MDF and resin scenery
- We also have a range of finer figure painting brushes
Out of stock
The model scenery brushes are ideal for applying paint or water-based glues. Brushes are produced from tapered golden nylon filament. The long handle provides durability and the short, flat tip offers great coverage.
Suitable for oil, acrylic and water-based paints as well as water-based glues. Robust and hard-wearing, meaning they are ideal for use on MDF or resin terrain or scenery pieces, to either apply paint or to apply glue for adding modelling or basing materials to your piece.
2.5 cm brush width