We Ship Worldwide with Free UK Shipping on orders £25+
Green Stuffy Putty
£8.99 – £22.99
- Green Stuff Sculpting Putty for Modelling, Conversions and Repairs
- Green Stuff can be used on Plastic, Resin and Metal Miniatures
- Use the Putty to Sculpt or Convert your own Miniatures, or Repair and fill in Gaps and Imperfections
- Working Life of 1-2 hours, Curing Time of 4-5 hours, Maximum Hardness within 24 hours
- Putty of Choice for Wide Range of Wargames and Tabletop Roleplaying Games
Green Stuff Sculpting Putty by War World Gaming is ideal for repairing and converting your miniatures as well as sculpting your own models. Once mixed, the two-part putty can be shaped and moulded with a working life of 1-2 hours, curing time of 4-5 hours, reaching peak hardness within 24 hours. Once fully cured, green stuff can be painted, and other components can be glued to the area. Can be applied to plastic, resin and metal miniatures.
Disclaimer: May cause an allergic skin reaction. Wear protective gloves and if product gets on skin, wash with plenty of soap and water. If skin irritation or rash occurs, seek medical attention.
Available Strip Lengths: 25cm (10″ approx.), 45cm (18″approx.), 60cm (24″ approx.), 90cm (36″ approx.)
10" (25cm Approx.), 18" (45cm Approx.), 24" (60cm Approx.), 36" (90cm Approx.)
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.