£7.99 – £27.99
- WEATHERING POWDERS – A range of weathering powders
- MODELLING SYSTEM – Specifically designed to be used with other WWS modelling materials such as modelling plasters, static grass, scatter materials, muds, ballast etc. as part of the Modelling System
- ANY TERRAIN – Can be used on any model terrain including model railway landscapes, wargame layouts or any military diorama, as well as painted models
- EASY TO USE – Simply apply dry powder with a brush and seal with a clear matte varnish or mix with isopropyl-based liquid and apply like paint to create a variety of effects
- CHOOSE – From Deep Rust, Light Rust, Concrete Dust, Light Earth, Black Soot, Green Moss, Copper Oxide and Desert Yellow Weathering Powders supplied in an 80ml tub
The weathering powders by War World Scenics have been specifically designed to complement our Modelling System, which provides all the materials you need to create authentic landscapes and scenery on your model layout, diorama or wargame battleboard. Not only as a landscape material, the weathering powders can also be used on your painted models and miniatures to create an ultra-realistic effect. We have a variety of weathering powders available, choose from Heavy Rust, Light Rust, Concrete Dust, Light Earth, Black Soot, Green Moss, Copper Oxide and Desert Yellow, each offering a range of effects depending on how they are applied to your landscape or model. Also available in a set of 5 (Contains Deep Rust, Light Rust, Concrete Dust, Light Earth and Black Soot) or full set of all 8 weathering powders.
Weathering powders are supplied in a resealable 80ml tub and are easy to use. Simply apply the dry powder with a brush where required, or for more advanced effects, mix the powder with isopropyl-based liquid and apply like paint. Full detailed instructions are supplied, and we also have a range of video tutorials available with recommended techniques for the best results and many other hints and tips on how to create the ultimate landscape.
Here at War World Scenics, we are passionate about modelling and we always try to improve our products and continually create innovative new additions to our huge range. Whether you need scenery materials such as static grass and tufts, modelling materials such as ABS and balsa, or even model structures like bridges and platforms, we guarantee you’ll find what you need.