War World Scenics Pro Grass Micro Applicator Large Static Grass Starter Kit
- The ultimate Pro Grass Micro Applicator starter kit by War World Scenics
- Ideal for creating detailed and realistic grass layers suitable for use on any model railway layout, wargaming battleboard or diorama
- Supplied in an applicator case and with a medium sieve head suitable for grass lengths 1mm 6mm
- Requires a 9v batter (not supplied)
- Kit Contains 1 x Micro Applicator, 1 x Applicator Case, 1 x 2mm Spring Basing Grass, 1 x 4mm Patchy Layering Grass, 1 x 4mm Summer Layering Grass, 1 x 6mm Hayfield Layering Grass, 1 x 500ml Basing Glue
The Pro Grass Micro Applicator Large Starter Kit by War World Scenics is great for railway layouts, wargame battleboards and model dioramas to create a grass landscape. You can achieve a realistic look for your layout with our unique selection of grasses. The 2mm basing grass is an ideal first layer, and the 4mm and 6mm layering grasses can then be used to add depth and build grass height. The applicator uses a static electrical current to charge the static grass fibres, causing them to arrange in a vertical position on your selected surface, giving a realistic 3D effect and only requires a 9v battery (not supplied). It is efficient with superb results (see images), wireless and only requires a 9v battery (so no unnecessary cables). The device has a lightweight design yet is robust, versatile and time-saving (quicker than manually applying static grass – with better results). The Pro Grass Micro Applicator can be used for: Quickly flocking smaller areas Making grass tufts Adding detail to miniature model bases Kit Contains: 1 x Pro Grass Micro Applicator 1 x Applicator Case 1 x 500ml Basing Glue 1 x 2mm Spring Static Grass 100g 1 x 4mm Patchy Static Grass 100g 1 x 4mm Summer Static Grass 100g 1 x 6mm Hayfield Static Grass 20g Full detailed instructions are also supplied, and we also have tutorial videos available online.
Weight 2080 g