War World Scenics Pro Grass Grand Applicator Large Static Grass Starter Kit
- The ultimate Pro Grass Applicator starter kit by War World Scenics
- Ideal for creating detailed and realistic grass layers and supplied with three interchangeable heads for use with different lengths of grass from 1mm 12mm
- For best results, use with WWS Basing Glue & Layering Spray
- Suitable to use with any railway layout, wargaming battleboard, diorama or larger model bases
- Awarded Best Static Grass Applicator by Model Rail Magazine
The Pro Grass Static Applicator is produced in the U.K. by War World Scenics and uses a static electrical current to charge the static grass fibres, causing them to arrange in a vertical position on your selected surface, giving a realistic 3D effect. The Applicator is efficient with superb results, wireless and only requires a 9v battery (so no unnecessary cables). With a lightweight design, yet robust and versatile and is time-saving (quicker than manually applying static grass – with better results). The Pro Grass Applicator can be used for: Quickly flocking small and vast areas Making grass tufts Adding detail to larger miniature model bases With the addition of our 3 applicator hopper heads in sizes small, medium and large, the applicator can be used with static grass fibres from 1mm to 12mm in length, enabling the user to achieve a realistic layered grass effect on any model railway layout, wargaming battleboard, model base or diorama and for this, weve also included a range of unique grass colour blends and lengths and our Basing Glue. Kit Contains: 1 x Pro Grass Applicator (with 3 Sieve Heads small, medium & large) 1 x Applicator Case 1 x 500ml Basing Glue 1 x 2mm Spring Static Grass 100g 1 x 4mm Patchy Static Grass 100g 1 x 6mm Summer Static Grass 100g 1 x 10mm Hayfield Static Grass 20g Full detailed instructions are also supplied, and we also have tutorial videos available online.
Weight 2200 g