Vallejo Model Air
- MODEL AIR – Vallejo Model Air range of products
- SURFACES – Developed for adherence on difficult surfaces such as metal, resin and plastic
- IDEAL – For use on historical figures and all types of vehicles, planes and military models
- CONTAINER – 17ml bottle with an eyedropper device which keeps paint from drying out and prevents spills
- WATER BASED – Paint is a non-toxic, non-flammable quick-drying water-based formula designed for air brush use
Matt acrylic colors, water-based and especially formulated for airbrushing. The Model Air color range contains the most complete selection of the military colors used in recent history, including the colors of WWI, WWII and up to the present. Model Air is used directly or diluted with Vallejo Airbrush Thinner or Flow Improver. It is recommended to first prime the surface, and then apply Model Air in several layers. The colors dry very rapidly and form a homogenous paint film of extraordinary resistance while preserving even the smallest detail of the model. For airbrushing these colors, the compressor air pressure is recommended at 15 – 20 PSI or 0.5 to 1 kg. Model Air can of course also be applied with a brush. Model Air is not flammable and does not contain solvents.
Here at War World Gaming, we are passionate about wargaming and miniatures, are always trying to improve our products and we are continually creating new additions to our huge range of scenery and terrain. Whether it’s uniquely designed figures or incredible wargaming pieces, we have something to suit all layouts. Our ranges vary from futuristic sci-fi terrain, medieval warfare pieces, beautiful fantasy buildings, or a large selection of military terrain. Not only that, we have a multitude of modelling mate-rials to bring your battles to life, from gravels and sands, static grass tufts to trees, and a huge combi-nation of basing kits!
Vallejo Model Air paints come in a 17ml bottle with an eyedropper device which keeps paint from drying out and prevents spills.