Scenery Modelling Brush for Paint or Glue Brush – Size 10
- Size 10 Model Scenery Brush
- Ideal for applying paint to any model terrain
- Perfect for applying paint or glue on any MDF and resin scenery
- Durable with a long handle and short, flat tips
- Suitable for use with oil, acrylic and water-based paints and water-based glues
Out of stock
The model scenery brushes are ideal for applying paint or water-based glues. Brushes are produced from tapered golden nylon filament. The long handle provides durability and the short, flat tip offers great coverage.
Suitable for oil, acrylic and water-based paints as well as water-based glues. Robust and hard-wearing, meaning they are ideal for use on MDF or resin terrain or scenery pieces, to either apply paint or to apply glue for adding modelling or basing materials to your piece.
2cm brush width