We Ship Worldwide with Free UK Shipping on orders £25+
Pro Grass Grand Static Grass Applicator
- The ultimate static grass applicator
- Ideal for creating detailed and realistic grass layers suitable for any wargaming battleboard, diorama or larger model base
- Supplied with three interchangeable heads for use with different lengths of grass from 1mm – 12mm
- For best results, use with WWS Basing Glue & Layering Spray
- Awarded Best Static Grass Applicator by Model Rail Magazine
30 in stock
The Pro Grass Static Applicator uses a static electrical current to charge the static grass fibres, causing them to arrange in a vertical position on your selected surface, giving a realistic 3D effect. The Applicator is efficient with superb results (see images), wireless and only requires a 9v battery (so no unnecessary cables). With a lightweight design, yet robust and versatile. It is time-saving (quicker than manually applying static grass – with better results) and has an illuminating on/off switch so you know when in use. The Pro Grass Applicator can be used for: Quickly flocking small and vast areas Making grass tufts Adding detail to larger miniature model bases With the addition of our 3 applicator hopper heads in sizes small, medium and large, the applicator can be used with static grass fibres from 1mm to 12mm in length, enabling the user to achieve a realistic layered grass effect on any model railway layout, wargaming battleboard, model base or diorama. Full detailed instructions are also supplied, and we also have tutorial videos available online.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.