Pro Grass Grand Applicator Starter Kit
- The ultimate static grass applicator starter kit
- Ideal for creating detailed and realistic grass layers suitable for use on any model railway layout, wargaming battleboard or diorama
- Supplied in a pistol case and with three interchangeable heads for use with different lengths of grass from 1mm 12mm
- For best results, use with WWS Basing Glue & Layering Spray
- Awarded Best Static Grass Applicator by Model Rail Magazine
30 in stock
The Pro Grass Static Applicator Starter Kit is uses a static electrical current to charge the static grass fibres, causing them to arrange in a vertical position on your selected surface, giving a realistic 3D effect. The Applicator is efficient with superb results (see images), wireless and only requires a 9v battery (so no unnecessary cables). With a lightweight design, yet robust and versatile. It is time-saving (quicker than manually applying static grass – with better results) and has an illuminating on/off switch so you know when in use. The Pro Grass Applicator can be used for: Quickly flocking small and vast areas Making grass tufts Adding detail to larger miniature model bases With the addition of our 3 applicator hopper heads in sizes small, medium and large, the applicator can be used with static grass fibres from 1mm to 12mm in length, enabling the user to achieve a realistic layered grass effect on any model railway layout, wargaming battleboard, model base or diorama. This starter kit also includes a range of grasses up to 10mm.
1 x Pro Grass Applicator (with 3 Sieve Heads – small, medium & large)
1 x Applicator Case 1 x 2mm Summer Static Basing Grass
1 x 4mm Spring Static Layering Grass
1 x 6mm Autumn Static Layering Grass
1 x 10mm Wild Meadow Static Layering Grass
1 x 25ml Basing Glue
Full detailed instructions are also supplied, and we also have tutorial videos available online.
Weight 1350 g