£9.99 – £19.99
- MODELLING SHEET – Foil modelling sheet for model landscapes
- CHOOSE LENGTH – Available in 3 different lengths: 72”, 36” and 18” (1.8m, 0.9m and 0.45m)
- ANY TERRAIN – Create any type of terrain with this flexible and strong foil sheet that can be shaped and reshaped to suit your modelling requirements
- MULTI-USE – Can also be used as a mould to create rocks of any shape or size
- MODELLING SYSTEM – Specifically designed to be used with other WWS modelling materials such as modelling plasters, static grass, scatter materials, muds, weathering powders, ballast etc. as part of the Modelling System
The Modelling Sheet by War World Scenics has been specifically designed to complement our Modelling System, which provides all the materials you need to create authentic landscapes and scenery on your model layout or diorama. The strong foil modelling sheet holds its shape without any under-structure. It can be shaped and reshaped to fit your modelling requirements, to create mountains, tunnels or any type of terrain or landscape. Ideal for creating a backdrop for any scale model railway layout, diorama or display, as well as rock moulds of any shape. Designed and produced in the UK by War World Scenics.
One side of the modelling sheet is a coarse material ideal for bonding with plaster to create the harder surface, which can then provide the foundation for further modelling. Modelling materials such as static grass, tufts, sands and stones as well as sculpting plaster and other plasters can then be used to create realistic landscapes. The other side of the sheet is a smooth foil material, which is flexible and strong, ideal for creating rock moulds in any shape or size you need. We have multiple tutorial videos of how to use the modelling sheet to its full potential, which also provide hints and tips on creating the ultimate model landscape.
All modelling sheets are 12 inches wide (30cm) and are available in different lengths: 72”, 36” and 18” (1.8m, 0.9m and 0.45m)