Model Muds 180ml Tub
£7.99 – £14.99
- MODEL MUDS – A range of model muds
- MODELLING SYSTEM – Specifically designed to be used with other WWS modelling materials such as modelling plasters, static grass, scatter materials, weathering powders, ballast etc. as part of the Modelling System
- ANY TERRAIN – Can be used on any model terrain including model railway landscapes, wargame layouts or any military diorama, as well as painted models
- EASY TO USE – Simply apply muds as a first layer on any base or layout to create a variety of realistic muddy effects
- CHOOSE – From Light Mud, Black Bog Mud and Base Cement Render supplied in an 180ml tub
The modelling muds by War World Scenics have been specifically designed to complement our Modelling System, which provides all the materials you need to create authentic landscapes and scenery on your model layout, diorama or wargame battleboard. Not only as a landscape material, the modelling muds can also be used on your miniature bases to create an ultra-realistic effect. We have a variety of muds available, from Light Mud, Black Bog and Base Render, each offering a range of effects depending on how they are applied to your landscape or base.
Modelling muds are supplied in a resealable 180ml tub and are easy to use. Simply apply the muds where required. Full detailed tutorial videos are also available for guidance with recommended techniques for the best results and many other hints and tips on how to create the ultimate landscape.
Here at War World Scenics, we are passionate about modelling and we always try to improve our products and continually create innovative new additions to our huge range. Whether you need scenery materials such as static grass and tufts, modelling materials such as ABS and balsa, or even model structures like bridges and platforms, we guarantee you’ll find what you need.