Nous expédions dans le monde entier avec Expédition gratuite au Royaume-Uni sur commande £50+ with Standard Delivery
OO Gauge Sheep Flocking Kit
£14.99 - £54.99
- All you Need to Create Fluffy Realistic Model Sheep
- Flock them with our Pro Grass Box Applicator
- Use our Ultra-Realistic Fibres to Bring the Resin Sheep to Life
- Scaled for OO Gauge 1:76 Scale
- Ideal for any Railway Model Layout and Diorama
Bring your resin sheep to life with this OO Gauge Sheep Flocking Kit, including everything you need to flock your own sheep. You can choose to get the kit with the Pro Grass Box or without if you already own it. Once flocked these little animals will seamlessly blend along your tracks or in any countryside or farmyard railway layout or diorama.
The resin sheep are Hand-Poured and Hand-Sculpted. Pro Grass Box Applicator is powered by a 9V battery (not supplied). This kit has been developed with the help of Sam from Peaks47, who demonstrated how to flock these sheep at the Warley Model Railway Club & Exhibition.
How to Flock the Sheep:
- First, start by painting the sheep’s head and feet with Black Paint.
- Apply some Colle de Base on their body, where you want the flock to stick. Do not let it dry, move on to the next step right away.
- Place your Snow Scatter and some Beige Flock on the metal plate of the Pro Grass Box Applicator, clip the sheep with the crocodile clip, hold it above the metal plate and turn the Applicator on. The Fibres will fly and stick to your sheep, where you applied the glue earlier on. If you want to make some black sheep, we’ve thought about it, use the same process with the Black Flock instead.
- Let the sheep dry and add them to the desired spots on your layout or diorama.
Perfect kit and method to make an entire flock of sheep!
- OO Gauge Resin Sheep x 20
- Black Paint 5ml Pot
- 0.5mm Snow Scatter 10g
- 1mm Beige Flock 10g
- 1mm Black Flock 10g
- Basing Glue 5ml Pot
Choose the kit with or without the Applicateur Box Pro Grass. Disclaimer: Remove the protective film from the top of the box before use. Full detailed instructions are supplied, and we also have tutorial videos available online.
Made in UK
Box Applicator: Add the flock to the Box’s metal plate Glue the area on the sheep you wish to flock Attach the crocodile clip to the sheep, then switch on the device on. Move the sheep in all directions above the metal plate for an even flock coverage. Turn off unit and leave the sheep to dry. Full detailed instructions are also supplied, and we also have tutorial videos available online.
Kit with Box Applicator, Kit